Monday, April 30, 2007

People let me tell ya about my best friend.............................
Rocky has a best friend and it's Boomer. Rocky took Boomer for a walk out along the Alameda creek trail.
Boomer and Rocky taking a break. Rocky was yawning becouse he was getting very tired trying to control the speedy Boomer.
Rocky teaching Boomer how to swim at Quarry lakes.
There was a sign at the entrance to Quarry lakes that read "DOGS ON LEASH".
I belive this qualifies for dogs on leash, right?


10 comments:

Rob said...

Hey Catra, glad to hear the rock is doing better and has a new job apparently :) I saw this link else-where today and thought I'd pass it on. Cheers and keep on runnin! (not that you wouldn't anyway. eesh early mornings).

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/why-we-compete/2007/04/curiosity_1.html

Anonymous said...

That's excellent! I need to find a dog to leash Bonnie to.

Unknown said...

Um, how come they get to have all the fun?? :-)

Anonymous said...

Yep,dogs were definitely on a leash. Very cute.

Tonya

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! And yes, totally qualifies them as being on-leash.

Hey Catra, what up with the info for donations to your upcoming adventure? I can't be the only one who would like to contribute?

Catra said...

Hi Cathy-
Yeah it was so funny to watch those two.
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Jgirl-
I know dogs have all the fun!
Catra

Catra said...

Hi Tonya-
Glad you agree, they are on leash.
Catra

Catra said...

Hi Caren-
I have been giving out my address only to those who ask.
Here it is if you wanna help:)
5121 Lawler av.
Fremont, Ca. 94536.
Thanks,
Catra
22 more days and counting :0

christine said...

that is the cutest thing....maybe we can set up a "play date" my dog Brandy is a good swimmer too!