Thursday, April 05, 2007

The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.
-John Milton-
Thanks to Mike Palmer for sending me that quote,
Rocky got just a little worked today on his 5 mile run.
It was Rocky running day. I came home after crossfit and was going to run 10 miles with my pack but when I saw him looking sad. I knew I needed to run with him today.
So we did 5 miles. We even saw a few of his girlfriends today out on our run.
I think it's nap time for my little buddy.

http://www.crossfitoneworld.com Today we did Caroline 5 reps check it out, it took me 20 min.



7 comments:

Renee said...

I love that your dog needs to workout so much. Sometimes I imagine dragging my short-legged cat along on a run. This is incredibly helpful on hard runs because it makes me spontaneously laugh.
By the way, check out my new tattoo. I survived. Of course, it wasn't that bad, but I didn't know that with all the helpful warnings going in.

Anonymous said...

Catra - send me an email if you get the chance. I have a story to tell you about Rocky. :-)

celeste at lesstraveled dot com (CelesteW from runnersworld forum)

Anonymous said...

he is so darn cute. i love how you take such good care of him and are tuned into his happiness.

Catra said...

Renee-
I love your new tatt!

Yeah, Rocky is so fun!
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Anon-
Thanks. We found each other and love each other.
catra

Ironrav said...

It's nice to have a pal to run with. I envy you Catra. ;) Maybe I'll take our guineapigs out for a run one of these days, but I suspect that they'll just sit there lookin cute.

Anonymous said...

I took my black lab on her first trail run today- she lapped me and my friend- was awesome to watch her having so much fun.
Dogs Rock!