Tuesday, October 17, 2006

TAPER MADNESS....
It's so hard for me to taper. I just want to run, run, run! I know if I just chill my 100 miler will go well. Today I wanted to run longer but, I only ran 4 miles.
I will run 3 miles tomorrow and 5 on Thursday.

I'm looking forward to running San Diego 100. I just love running 100 miles. I just can't explain why. It's a feeling inside me.

ZEN CARD....HAPPINESS
Happiness
comes from within.
If you choose to
be happy, no one and
no thing can
ever take that
happiness from you.

WOW! This is so true. No matter how many energy vampires come
into our lives and try to suck our energy, we don't have to let them if we are happy.

Have a beautiful day :)
 Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Renee said...

Catra, I always love your skirts! I just found out my brother is pacing somebody on the last 25 m of SD100 this weekend. I told him to say "Hey" from me if he saw you.
xoxo,
renee

Catra said...

Hey Sweetie-
Thanks :) I would really kick ass if you were there pacing me :(

But you have way more important things to do this weekend. Like working the door at the SJ tattoo convention, and checking out all the HOT babes ;)

Catra said...

Hey Renee-
Thanks girl. Oh cool who's your bro pacing???
XOXO,
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Dave-

Thanks for stopping by my blog. The head phones are sony. I bought them at FRys for like 15 bucks.
I only started running with music in April of 05 and it for sure helps. Really most of the time I'm talking to people in a race though :)
Catra

Catra said...

Hi Dave-
They are ear buds. The wrap around kind don't work on my little ears :)
Catra

Renee said...

I'm not sure who he's pacing -- if I get that info any time soon, I'll fill you in. He's totally psyched, though, which is cute since he's my big brother.

Thanks for sharing that story about your cousin.

Randy said...

Yeah... well you know... someone's gotta do it... a commitment is a commitment. :)

Catra said...

Yeah Baby I know! I will be missing you :(