Monday, October 09, 2006

Having fun on my 33 mile trail run today :)
Running 33 miles after crossfit isn't for everybody. But hey I'm not everybody. Yeah, I was sore. Mile 27 I was feeling the heat and my quads and gluts were hurting. It's all good though, pain is pleasure ;)
Zen card.. Friendship
To love people who love you is easy.
Choose to be everybody's friend, whether they like you or not.
When you love and accept others as they are, you will have friends everywhere.

Hey now I know why I have so many friends :)
 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah in fact , you are not everybody!!!!
i love this words...PAIN IS PLEASUR ;)
ju

Catra said...

HI JU-
I know thanks!
We will know these words well when we're fast packing the PCT ;)
Catra

Anonymous said...

yeah Indeed.....:)
i'm really impatient!!!!!
ju

Catra said...

Me too..I wish it was the end of April and we were on our way :)

I'm going to go to Yosemite on Thursday to run. One last run up Half Dome before mother nature blankets the area with snow.

Anonymous said...

yes
i think to come 1th avril for to prepare this race
really cool you will tell me how it was your run
ju

Catra said...

Hi Julien-

We will have to talk more, you really need to come one month ahead to get your drops together.
It's a lot of planning. I'm sure you know if you're doing your homework right now, and reading the guide books.
Catra