© Stephen Haynes
I am still feeling sick but decided to go to crossfit anyway it was a rest day but not for me so I was the only athlete there and I did my own wod.
3 rounds for time of each
50 abmat sit-ups
50 GHD glut/hamstring extensions
50 Thrusters 15#
I still am fighting this cold so my energy was a bit low but I just enjoyed my run along the Alameda creek trail. I ran 6 miles. It was nice but a little foggy, the sun broke at the end of my run.
Not sure what those symbols stand for or mean. But like the Harmony and peace.
I love the smell of the pepper trees so sweet.
Hydration is the key to any good run. My drink of choice for several years has been coconut water it's a natural electrolyte. Why drink something unnatural when you can drink something healthy and refreshing.
- Coconut Water is more nutritious than whole milk - Less fat and NO cholesterol.
- Coconut Water is More Healthy than Orange Juice - Much lower calories.
- Coconut Water is Better than processed baby milk - It contains lauric acid, which is present in human mother's milk.
- Coconut water is naturally sterile - Water permeates though the filtering husk.
- Coconut water is a universal donor - Its identical to human blood plasma.
- Coconut Water is a Natural Isotonic Beverage - The same level we have in our blood.
- Coconut water has saved lives in 3rd world countries thru Coconut IV.
"Coconut water is the very stuff of Nature, biologically Pure, full of Natural Sugars, Salts, and Vitamins to ward off fatigue and is the next wave of energy drinks BUT natural", according to Mortin Satin, Chielf of the United Nation's Food & Agriculture Organization.
- Coconut water contains more potassium (at about 294 mg) than most sports drinks (117 mg) and most energy drinks.
- Coconut water has less sodium (25mg) where sports drinks have around 41mg and energy drinks have about 200 mg.
- Coconut water has 5mg of Natural Sugars where sports and energy drinks range from 10-25mg of Altered Sugars.
- Coconut water is very high in Chloride at 118mg, compared to sports drinks at about 39mg