Saturday, November 22, 2008

Living Life..........WOD 11/22/2008

Complete as many rounds as you can in 20 minutes of:
  • Row 250m
  • 20 box jumps (M:24"/W:20")
I did 8 + 180 meters (20 inch box)
Carl did 7 + 3 jumps(30 inch box)
After our crossfit WOD we headed up to run Mission Peak..It was beautiful out, perfect Fall day. Love my new shoes ran in them again today. Carl and I are having so much fun. He is helping to push me hard during my crossfit WODs...I feel myself getting stronger each day.
Tomorrow morning we will lift and at 10am do the crossfit class and head up Mt. Diablo.
We are heading out tonight to the Blank club to see a band called Punk rock Karaoke..Should be fun....
Carl's first time on the top of Mission Peak
On the top woo hoo...
Told you I am getting stronger..At least Carl knows if something bad happened to him his girlfriend could carry him off the peak..LOL....

Not all opportunity is good opportunity, so pick and choose wisely out of the opportunities that will soon be presented. This is a time to be considering the future and putting down strong foundations that will lead to success. If you build the foundations correctly success will follow easily. If you don’t take time to lay the foundation correctly then your plans are likely to fall down. Don’t delay or prevaricate at this time. Propitious happenings are afoot.

© Stephen Haynes

1 comment:

Pinkcorker (Renee) said...

Looks so pretty up there. One of these days, I'm going to travel up there and check out your home town trails.