Tuesday, November 25, 2008


Help others quietly, without expecting gratitude or rewards.Let the healing power of your spirit run through your hand as you reach to touch another, but say nothing to the person you help. Learn to give invisibly.
Yesterday and today I was a bit sad Carl went back home after a fun weekend together...It's hard when you're in love to just not feel anything when you're not around someone a lot. I know it's not going to be like this forever..And I know it takes less energy to be happy than sad. So I need to just hold my head up and smile. I won't see him the next two weekends, he's teaching the Crossfit Endurance certs. the next two weekends but after that he will be around or I'll be there for the following 3 weekends.

Today was a tough WOD we did "Time Trails" I'm happy to report I beat my time on most exercises. I even ran 9 miles on the Alameda creek trail after. I just keep getting stronger that's for sure.

"Time Trials"

Complete each of the following exercises individually for time. You may go in any order, and you may rest as long as needed between efforts. Post times for each exercise.

  • Run 400m
  • Row 500m
  • 100 pull-ups
  • 100 push-ups
  • 100 sit-ups

Measurable & observable results. How far have you come since September 10th?

Today / February 11th-
Run: 1:46 /2:02
Row: 2:20 /2:37
Pull-ups: 5:19(15 kips)/ 4:14(all Jumping)
Push-ups 5:00 /6:02(on knees)
abmat-sit ups: 2:11/ 3:14

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Helping people in that way is the best. I seek no glory or reward for the help I give. This recharges me and helps my inner self grow stronger.