Monday, November 10, 2008

To Heal illness, begin by restoring balance.
Today , find ways to create balance in your life. Cast all negativity in a positive light, and let go of any fears that block the flow of vital energy within your body, mind and spirit.
Yesterday I did a 21 mile in Sunol along the Ohlone wilderness trail and in the Sunol wilderness region. This place is like my church where I go when I need to pray. I am feeling sick but I needed to be out there to heal my soul.
This is my best friend Julia who is also a crossfitter I got her going 1.5 years ago. She has been training hard at crossfit and eating a cleaner diet she has lost around 30 pounds since she started crossfit. She has a smokin body now at 44.
Living live and loving life
We name logs and dead trees that look like things. Julia spotted the weiner dog log chasing another dog yesterday ;)
Me during the first 6 miles of my run before meeting up with Julia. It was a beautiful fall day

WOD 11/10/2008

"Twenty-One"

Complete the following for time:

  • 20 push-ups/1 sit-up
  • 19 push-ups/2 sit-ups
  • 18 push-ups/3 sit-ups
  • 17 push-ups/4 sit-ups
  • 16 push-ups/5 sit-ups
  • 15 push-ups/6 sit-ups
  • 14 push-ups/7 sit-ups
  • 13 push-ups/8 sit-ups
  • 12 push-ups/9 sit-ups
  • 11 push-ups/10 sit-ups
  • 10 push-ups/11 sit-ups
  • 9 push-ups/12 sit-ups
  • 8 push-ups/13 sit-ups
  • 7 push-ups/14 sit-ups
  • 6 push-ups/15 sit-ups
  • 5 push-ups/16 sit-ups
  • 4 push-ups/17 sit-ups
  • 3 push-ups/18 sit-ups
  • 2 push-ups/19 sit-ups
  • 1 push-up/20 sit-ups
Push-up standards: Body stays planked whether you are on your toes or your knees. Chest touches the deck. Arms to full lockout.

Sit-ups on an Abmat with feet unsecured.

I RX'd this work out..17:48

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The silhouette dogs are AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Julia is looking really good!

Tonya

*Ultra*Rockstar* said...

this WOD is killer:

18:45

Some push-ups from knees :( oh well, I rocked it

Anonymous said...

I love the 2 lbm's!

Catra said...

Thanks Mike!

Catra said...

Hey Tonya-
She really has come along way.
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Michelle awesome job! You did awesome. I am finally RX'ing all push ups thanks to Carl for making me believe I can do it.
Catra

Catra said...

LBM-
I thought of you when I took that.
I will stop buy the wiener log you named during the Ohlone 100 miler this year. I will take a picture.
Luv ya,
LBM