Sunday, November 23, 2008

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Carl was up for a few days and we had so much fun. Today we did a short run on Diablo. I showed him so many cool places while he was here. He had so much fun.
I took him to One world for crossfit and it was nice, he said to be in a class instead of teaching. He really liked Freddy and Brad and is trying to line up a running and Endurance cert. next year at One world.
I'm sad he's gone..But he I will be heading down to run Twin Peaks 50 miler in a couple weeks. I also get to meet his parents. Looking forward to that.
He will be up again for my b-day 44 hour run and I will drive down for Christmas. So we will be seeing a lot of each other in the coming weeks.


"I will love the sun for it warms my soul. I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit. I will love the light, for it shows me the way. But I love you most, for you are my dream come true."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I think you're actually glowing in your pics with Carl. Glad to see you so happy.

Jon said...

Hey, is Carl a SOLE athlete too (I noticed his shirt)? Gotta give props to my own SOLE peeps! :-)

Catra said...

I am super happy and in love with Carl he is the most amazing man I have ever met.
I love him with all my heart.
Catra