Wednesday, November 26, 2008

MY Little Oskar.............It's been 6 years and I still think of you often..........How could I ever forget you..You came to me at a time in my life when I was sad and so alone. I had lost my way ,and was on a path to become who I am now. You were a huge part of my transformation . You taught me how to love again, how to be caring and giving.
I got you after I changed my life, and became clean & sober.
You were there when I decided to become a runner. You were at my first Marathon and the finish of my first Ultra (50k) you even showed up at the finish of my first 50 miler.
The memory I hold dear is that last climb out on the American river 50 mile course, it was raining and cold but there you were with my brother to run me in the last mile.
We had so much fun during your short life. You were my little special man.
You had a short life but it was time for you to go. I know you are always with me those last few miles during an ultra when I struggle.
You are my little doggie angel.
I always run Quad. Dipsea in your memory and I will do it once again Saturday.
It has been 6 years but I still think of you and all our fun times together.
I love you Oskar.
Intervals

3 rounds, next round starts after the 1 min rest.

20 sec on 20 sec off, 30 sec on 30 sec off, 45 sec on 45 sec off, 1 min on 1 min off.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Makes me miss my Lab already and I still have him.
Dogs rule.

Have a great Thanksgiving.