Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 15 mile run on Mission peak/Sunol Horse heaven trail.
Do not put yourself in a situation that will compromise you or your values. It is frankly better to do without than accept compromise. Examine what it is that you want - perhaps what you want is not necessarily what you need. This is a time for improvement and betterment but you must clear away the old to make room for the new. Where there is a will there is a way, learn to operate in new ways and develop your strength of will.
© Stephen Haynes

Horse heaven creek area
Backside of Mission Peak in the fog
My favorite tree
CROSSFIT WOD:
5 rounds for time.
15 Thrusters (DB) 15#
15 push-ups
time:5:47

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that my favorite endurance blogger loves dachounds. (I grew up with them and I think they are the national animal of Holland) Much love to you and best wishes for more awesomeness for the coming year.- Debbie