Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Compassion....Feel the pain of others. Understand their struggles and disappointments, their hardships and inadequacies, and open your heart to them. Realize that everyone is doing the best they possibly can. Judge no one. But rather, cradle all of humanity in your heart.I love the Zen card today. Often I get customers that are hard to deal with and I always try to think that maybe they are have a hard time in their life and they come off as a little rude. I try to see past all that and still treat them as how I want to be treated.
So I have a cold and am not feeling 100% my wod today was not easy. It took a lot longer than I thought it would. Thanks to Chris for training me today and helping me push.

WOD 11/11/2008

"Randy"

Complete 75 power snatches for time (M:75#/W:55#)

I used 42# 16:52

This is what I did for my run workout taken from CFE Crossfit endurance site http://www.crossfitendurance.com
Run

1min on, 1 min off, 1 min on, 50 sec off, 1 min on, 40 sec off, 1 min on, 30 sec off, 1 min on 20 sec off, 1 min on, 10 sec off, then go back up the ladder until you finish with 1 min on, 50 sec off, 1 min on.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Catra,

You may know me as shreddy from runnersworld.com forums. I'm looking to run my first 50 miler. Considering Leona Divide in April.
I've completed three marathons the last being the now defunct Auburn Trail Marathon. Can you recommend a good training schedule for this distance? Any advice would be appreciated. I know this is a comment page so here's my comment:)
I find your blog interesting and often inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

Happy Trails!

Anonymous said...

Oops forgot to include an email address: akersk42@yahoo.com