Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My body and mind grow stronger each day. Thinking positive helps me grow. I feel like there are times I'm being tested and I'm not sure why. I do know with each test I become stronger.
I am happy for all the positive people in my life. My friends are wonderful.


All roads lead to Rome! Or in other words all paths lead to the same place. But before those paths lead us to anywhere we have to stop thinking about it and get on with it. This is a time of action and movement. Don’t worry if you make a mistake, we’re not perfect. If you realise you’ve made a mistake then make another choice and get back to the right path. Revamp objectives and approach life from another perspective.
© Stephen Haynes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are lookin' great C . . . stay with it. of course, the trail has no end. up and down and up and down and wow and all that. you're inspiring. up and out before dawn. nice. crossfit and racing. and wondering. go girl.

dpnearharrimanstateparknystate

Jo Lynn said...

Hey Girl,
I will be at the SF 1 Day checking you in and feeding you until noon. Let me know if you want me to have anything special for you.
Love ya!