Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'm going to Disneyland. I get to feel like a kid again.I'm heading down south tomorrow, and Carl Borg thinks Disneyland would be a fun place to go when I get there. I guess that's how he will be training me this weekend a little fun, and lots of torture. I have a busy weekend of crossfit/running. Wish me good luck.
For some reason I think it ain't going to be all fun at Disneyland, I'm sure it will involve a wod. Maybe sprints to each ride. I think he might be evil like that.

Crossfit wod;
Run 4 x 400 meters rest 2 min. between rounds.
1:35
1:37
1:37
1:41
Totoal 6:30
AND THEN
25-ghd
25-back extensions
25-abmat sit-ups
25 knees to elbows
100-twisters

Get ready, I repeat, get ready, as the wheel is about to turn and an old cycle end and a new cycle begin. A new way of doing things is about to commence. The struggle will now be over as life rapidly turns into something much better. Sometimes there has to be havoc and chaos while a new order is established. Don’t get stuck on how it ought to be, let things go the way they will - this will bring you much good fortune. Don’t forget to say thank you for this chance to begin again.
© Stephen Haynes

1 comment:

Judi said...

Have fun, work hard and you will feel awesome. xxoo judi