Friday, October 03, 2008

Crossfit WOD today. Run 400m squat 50 reps repeat 4 times.
My time 13:10
Not sure but my right knee was hurting during the squats, hopefully it was nothing to worry about. My time sucked but oh well.
I always feel good when I'm working up a sweat knowing I'm releasing all the bad toxins out of my body ;)
Happy after a good workout even if my time sucked! Well off to run now.

Try not to force the situation or force a resolution. If you would just wait a moment more you will be shown, or find, exactly what you are looking for. Try to use more inner guidance, in other words, your intuition or gut-feelings. You should now be evolved enough to know that you don’t always have to have all the answers or know the future in advance in order to attain success and avoid failure. Trust in yourself and the universe and everything will turn out as it is supposed to.
© Stephen Haynes



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best Female Bodyshape EVER!!!

Catra said...

Hey pedrocc-
Thank you for noticing. I often get told I don't look like a runner because I'm not skinny enough. That really pisses me off because I suffered from an eating disorder for 4 years. It sucks because in your mind you think that person is calling you fat. Just in my head I know. But it can really send someone into an eating disorder.
I have learned to live in my own skin and be happy. Sure sometimes I'm 5 pounds heavier then I like to be ok but I just cut back on the high calories if I'm not training hard. I think crossfit helps keeping all the muscle on.
Thanks again.
xoxo,
Catra

Stuart said...

I can't help but think how out of place you look on a regular street, you seem to "fit" into the hills so much better!

Anonymous said...

Dean Karnazes said the same thing "because of my multiple sports I'm able to keeped all my muscles on"