Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WISDOM.....Treat everyone and everything with loving compassion. When you see no difference between the sacred and the profane, the saint or the sinner, that is the ultimate wisdom.
Beautiful tree with the sunlight shinning through along my run today.
Me working up a sweat running the Quarry Lakes/Alameda creek trail home of the Femont Fat ass 50k. My friends & I will be holding the event on January 26th 2008, so mark your calanders.
My running partners for the day.
Mission Peak so close yet so far away.....
I blend so nice with the beautiful Fall leaves.
No crossfit today just a few hours of running. Sore from two days of double crossfit & lots of running.
I hope you all have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Jo Lynn said...

I want to hear more about this 50K you're doing on January 28th? Please, enlighten me.
~Jo Lynn