Tuesday, November 20, 2007

THE FILTHY F'ING FIFTY........................
I love this workout it kicks your butt. I might go back tonight at 6pm to do it again, since I will miss crossfit Thursday-Saturday :(
The workout ,all the exercises we love ;)
Julia & I showing good form on our push press.
Going over a double under with Julia
Our times for the workout. Great job everyone.

"Not all opportunity is good opportunity, so pick and choose wisely out of the opportunities that will soon be presented. This is a time to be considering the future and putting down strong foundations that will lead to success. If you build the foundations correctly success will follow easily. If you don’t take time to lay the foundation correctly then your plans are likely to fall down. Don’t delay or prevaricate at this time. Propitious happenings are afoot."

1 comment:

GB said...

You are one fit woman! I can't wait to get back to CrossFit workouts after the CIM. My body is screaming for them.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.