Monday, November 12, 2007

DAY #2 in YOSEMITE VALLEY..................
On our way to Half Dome via the JMT to the mist trail, life doesn't get better than this.
Me leading Mikey Mike & JB up the Mist trails to the top of Nevada Falls.
No mist on the mist trail it was dry.

I really have my friends trained, they are all really into posing for the camera like me ;)
Me at the Base of the Half Dome Cables. Look how the weather changed. Me and Jerry were going to climb up to the top even though the cables were down. But with the fog and the freaky weather we decided not to.

Me and my gang freezing our asses off at the base of Half Dome. I think they are getting sick of having their picture taken at this point. they do it because they love me..LOL..

"Take all opportunities to break old habits and old patterns as this is a time of rebirth and re-invention. Sometimes patterns are hard to change so perhaps the easier way to is to discard them altogether. Certainly there will be mini-endings and beginnings around this time, so don’t hold onto the past, allow new situations to be drawn to you and to flourish. Evolution, like the passage of time, is not within our control. So go with the flow and allow yourself to be guided. © Stephen Haynes"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks absolutely awesome.

GB said...

I'm glad you all decided not to go up to the top without the cables. Especially because that moisture would make things way too slick.

Gorgeous pictures. I LOVE YOSEMITE, too! One of my all time favorite places in the whole world. I've only hiked to the top of Half Dome. I've never run the trail up there. Someday...