Tuesday, November 27, 2007

LARA AND I SURE MAKE A GREAT TEAM.
Todays WOD was thought up by Lara:
RUN 400 M/SQUAT
RUN 400 M/ DIPS
RUN 400 M/ BOX JUMPS
Complete 2 rounds with a partner run for total time and add all exercises up at the end. While one partner runs the other does the exercise then switch. I did the workout twice today. In the morning with Julia our time was 30:07/522 reps. Lara and I 28:20/ 766 reps.
Lara hates to run I say I need to convince her to do an ultra ;) Great job girl.
http://www.oneworldcrossfit.com


My new running shoes LOL!!!!!! I did two time trials yesterday at crossfit, I came back in the evening forgot my running shoes..But guess what I was only 6 seconds slower wearing my Ahnu Benicia's.
"New beginnings or the possibilities of a new start are soon to be presented. Use your inner magician to pull together all the components of what soon will be in the offing, as you should now be able to manifest your hopes, dreams and desires. Remember you are only at the beginning, the first stages of development, so the more you are able to accept the more will be given to you. © Stephen Haynes"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catra -
Great blog and wonderful pics. You inspired me to bring my camera to Crossfit, but I was to shy to take any pics. Maybe next time! Stay stong - you inspire others!
Kim - fellow Crossfitter
Santa Cruz, CA

Catra said...

Hi Kim-
Thanks so much for the post.
Don't U just love crossfit. It has really helped my running. I've been going for a year now.
Make sure you take pictures and post them ;)
I take my camera everywhere.
Catra