Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My New Tattoo............ I went out for a run today in Hawaii and on my way back to the hotel.
I spoted a tattoo shop. I always wanted to get a tattoo in Hawaii. This was not just any tattoo shop it's Hart & Huntington tattoo company. They have a shop at the Palms in Las Vegas and a T.V show.
The singer Pink is Married to Corey Hart. He's a famous dirt bike rider and co-owner of the shop.
Well anyways looks like I may be getting tattooed in Hawaii. Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultra Okie said...

great tatt Catra. Still wanting to get that first one, just not sure what to get....

Steve

SoberMommie said...

Awesome tattoo Catra! I love tattoos and all of your are awesome. And to get one in Hawaii is just icing. Have fun girl and thanks for showing us the new tat.
~kim

Catra said...

Hi Kim-
Thanks..Yes there very addicting.
Catra

Catra said...

Hi Ju-
Thanks!

SimplyStu said...

....and I can't get myself to get ONE darn tattoo. I will say that the only reason is you can't be a bone marrow donor for 1 year after a tattoo. Why the heck is that??? Anyway... Don't you always say you run too soon after getting a new one? Did you wait this time????

Catra said...

hey stu! I finished this tattoo on Tuesday. That is plenty of time for the healing to take place before running. In the past I have run the next day training or running 100 miles.
I have been very good with my the last few tatts I got.
I will be getting my next ones here on Monday.
Catra

SimplyStu said...

What if you run out of space?

Catra said...

Hey Stu-
I won't ;)