Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm so over wanting to get a tattoo in Hawaii. I think I rather have my current artist Julio work on me.
H&H they are super expensive. $200 bucks an hour. They wanted to charge me $700 for what I wanted. I just want something small .
You're paying for the name.

I had a fun day just wandering around and people watching. I love people watching. It's fun.
One more night of good sleep. The race is Saturday and I doubt I will sleep much tomorrow night!
 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alot of places you are paying for the name. I think they and Miami Ink are both like that. I would always rather go to my artist. I know what his work looks like and he knows what I like. Todd

Travis said...

I'm super jealous. I was in HI last year and loved it. I need to get back! Enjoy your time.

SimplyStu said...

I would like to see you on Miami Ink. Ok, maybe you have talked about that prior to me reading your blog, but it would be cool. You could top 90% of the stories they have. Time for another road trip!

Anonymous said...

Good luck at H.U.R.T. Catra - can't wait to hear about it. The finished tat looks awesome!

Ultra Okie said...

Good luck on the HURT Catra. I know that you will do well. Stay positive and just git er dunn. Lots of positive karma from me to you. Wish I were there!! Sleet, snow and ice here in OK now. Please post some pics of the beach to remind me of what I am missing!!

HERC DRIVER said...

$200 dollars an hour! That's insane!!! Some of these tat artists just get too big for their britches....... I walked away from an artist about a year ago because She was sooo arrogant that I didn't want any of her work on me..... :)

Good luck in Hawaii! at least it's nice there, we have about 4 feet of snow in Anchorage.....

Tons of good Karma coming your way tomorrow!!!

Namaste, Tom