Thursday, May 23, 2013

"There is no such thing as can't, only won't. If you're qualified, all it takes is a burning desire to accomplish, to make a change. Go forward, go backward. Whatever it takes! But you can't blame other people or society in general. It all comes from your mind. When we do the impossible we realize we are special people."



I did it!! Ohlone 131 miler in 49:45.
This was my 10th year running 100 or 131 miles before the race and finishing the last 50k of the Ohlone with the official race. I want to thank my awesome pacers Kathy D'Onofrio who ran 64 miles total both the night section she is always a rockstar!! Martin Whitcomb who ran out to me in Sunol on my 3rd trek back. Also thanks to Jerry Roninger for his help shuttling Kathy back and bringing out Truman and Skye to pace me. Oh and Julia who ran two miles and brought me ice!!
I had a great run and felt strong the whole way. 
Fruitarian power all the way!!

Making a wish!!
Jumping for Joy on Rocky Ridge trail
Handstand mile 78 at the seahorse
RIP Rocky Ridge at his memorial tree 
Truman pacing me!!
Rose peak #4

No comments: