Monday, July 18, 2011

Use your talent (everybody has one) in anyway you can. Don't keep it for yourself like a miser - spend it like a millionaire! Lucy MacDonald

I am still out traveling. I was in Hetch Hetchy, Tuolumne, Reds Meadow and Horseshoe meadow training for the past week. We were suppose to do Whitney but it was put to an abrupt halt. On our way to Lone Pine my friend Jerry (who I rent a room from) received a call from a neighbor who was feeding his cat that the house was broken into. We had to rush home, it really sucks because no one deserves to have this happen to them. Jerry is such a nice person and for someone to steal from him is just not right. I really don't have much so they only tore apart my room pull all the drawers out they found nothing. They were looking for cash and Jewelry. Our friend who is a judge thinks it was a person who has been in the house, like a repair man or someone like a delivery person.
You also never no who is reading what you right so I won't say where I am until after I have been some where. We also have the alarm working and will always have a house guest staying when we are away so it won't happen again.
It's really sad that someone could be so desperate to do this to people in the end their Karma will get them.
Busy week training still, I will be crewing and pacing my boyfriend Andy at his 6th AC 100. I know he will rock the course.
I will post more pictures as soon as Andy fixes my computer it won't let me load my pics. ARGGG

4 comments:

Johann said...

That really sucks! As you say, how do people do that to someone else. We also have someone stay at our place whenever we are away.

K said...

So sorry that happened to you! What a sucky thing. Hope your subsequent adventures are awesome and you don't let something awful change your life too much.

NanaHawk said...

It's tough that this has happened to you but try not to let it change the way you live too much. Not broadcasting that you are going to be away from home is probably wise. Keep writing as it is inspiring to read how you win over most situations.

Jamie said...

That totally stinks! Sorry that happened! I have heard of break ins from friends who posted when they left for vacations on Facebook. Always be care what you post, good idea.