Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.........

People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. Norman Vincent Peale


The reason why I finished Coyote two moons 100 is because I trained hard and I believed in myself and I refused to quit. Running 100 miles isn't suppose to be easy. Yeah, you're going to hurt and feel low at some point but you must beleive it will get better as you go along.
This pictures are from various training runs or races I did before C2M. I'm already planning my C2M attack next year.
Way 2 Cool 4 Cool 40 mile run Friday...Start at the Damn over look the dirt lot next to where AR 50 finishes. I have been running the 40 mile training run for the past 10 years. Well last year I didn't do it because C2M 100 was the same weekend.
We will start the run at 8am if you're interested let me know. You can do part or all. It should be fun. I will be working Check-in for Way two cool 50k on Saturday and I will also be at HWY 49.
Let me know if you want to run Friday.



1 comment:

Rad Runner said...

Dear D.D:
You are a total insperation, thanks for all the positivety that you sound out into the atmosphere, it carry's on pretty far! Keep rockin' in girly!
xo the rad runner girl