Thursday, December 11, 2008

Now is a time of commitment. Decide upon your direction or goal and begin the journey towards it. Take time to recognise the patterns that have sabotaged you in the past and eliminate them from your future. Change must take place in the inner you before change can take place in the real world. Let balance be your watchword and if you need help then it will appear.
© Stephen Haynes

My 44 hour B-day run will take place Friday December 19 starting at 4:40 am and finish 44 hours later. It will start at Mission Peak Stanford av. trail head. We will start there and head to Sunol out to Del Valle 31 miles and turn around and head back. We will head to FJ mile 63 for hot soup and head back out to Sunol. I will stay on the Ohlone wilderness trail so if anyone wants to meet me you will end up heading into me somewhere out on the trail. I will be doing out and backs into Sunol back to Fremont.
I will write more details. I'm at the airport so my flight is leaving for Orange County. I will post more info. Just a heads up in case anyone wants to come out.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Motivator.

You look 10 years younger than me, and in reality, I am 10 years younger than you.


Happy early Birthday.

mrjwhit~ said...

Dirt Queen, I am thinking about taking the running session in Jan here in Atlanta. Low and behold I saw somewhere one of the facilitators is some is some guy named named Craig Borg. I don't know where I saw that. Was I dreamin'?

Auggie's mom said...

Cat, I'm in. That's the first run I did with you a couple years ago. I'll prolly do like only 6 miles, but I'll be there! Looking forward to seein' you. Let me know when you'll be back at the MP start and I'll meet you. Maybe I'll see Jerry and Mike again!

Anonymous said...

Hey Catra!

I would love to be a part of your birthday run. Maybe we can figure out a 6-10 mile section where I can meet up with you?

I'll be at One World next week. Too many poor excuses for not being there the last 2 weeks to list here!

See you soon,
Sara

Catra said...

hey mrjwhit-
Carl Borg is my boyfriend. He is an amazing coach. You would love the cert. Bmack is a great coach as well. Carl won't be at the Atlanta cert. to coach because he will be in Hawaii with me helping crew me at HURT 100 mile race.
I love Pose running it has really helped me. It took me a while to change my bad running habits but am a much better runner.
Catra

Unknown said...

You are awesome! You encourage me to push harder and go further. I liked you today to my blog, I hope that is okay. You deserve some press.

Steve Edwards said...

I'll be cheering you on, as usual. One of these years I'll get out there and run with you. Have fun!