Saturday, December 09, 2006

Having fun!
It's so important to have fun no matter what. Some days are perfect, some not so perfect. Having good friends make everything better.
So me and my friend Dominic did'nt get to snow board. Well I did for a couple minutes. I have a feeling I'm going to love it. The weather was not great plus not a lot of lifts open.
That's ok we had fun just hanging around with each other.

I'm going back in a couple weeks so it's all good!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Catra said...

Hi Cathy-
It's never to late to learn a new sport!
I'm 41 going to be 42 December 24th.
It's all in your mind. I can't wait to go back to Tahoe. I'm driving out buy myself for X-mas.
I think I'll take lesson so I know the basics.
Thanks for the post.
Catra