Saturday, September 30, 2006

YES, I'm FREAKING OUT!!! No hundred mile race this weekend! I'm learning just to deal with it! I know, I know I can't run a
hundred mile race every week. It's just so fun!! I will be back at it, in a couple weeks so for now I'm just enjoying my down time :)

Replace fear with love...
The human mind is like a fertile ground where seeds are continually being planted.
When you are impeccable with your word, your mind is no longer fertile ground for the words that come from fear; your mind is only fertile for the words that come from love.
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ultra Okie said...

You don't look like your freaking out! :)

Steve

Catra said...

Hey Okie-

I just got my hair done and tattooed so at the time of this picture I wasn't freaking out ;)
Catra

Ultra Okie said...

Ha! I just got a new banjo and am "freaking out" to play it. Going to go do some bluegrassin' this afternoon, then get out for a run. It is hot here for this time of year...mid 90's. Geez...

Hair looks superb!

Steve

Catra said...

Hey Steve have fun today I'm off to go run, than spend time with Randy...
XOXO,
Catra