Friday, September 29, 2006

Round two...Today I got color added to my tattoos. One more sitting and they will be finished. I love them!!!
I am no longer a slave to drugs and alcohol..I am a slave to love, and being clean & sober
. Today I can happily say I love being me.
It took so many years to feel this way. So many people in my life have tried to push me down, change me and not allow me to be me. For the first time in my life I am in a healthy happy relationship. It feels great.
Just be yourself :)

Wisdom card...I love being me. I no longer judge or criticize myself. I am free to love who I am.
 Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!
nice ...very nice....i love the color on your tattoos

Catra said...

Hey Ju-
Thanks in two more weeks he will finish them..
Catra

Anonymous said...

I also began a large part on my left arm I would make a picture when conceals is finished….

Renee said...

Those are stunning! How much time are they taking all told?

tim said...

"Today I can happily say I love being me."

what a great place to be in. Imagine what the world would be like if everyone could feel the same.

love the tats with the colour in.

Ultra Okie said...

Love the tattoos Catra. Wouldn't we all be better off if we weren't slaves to who people thought we should be, or wanted us to be, and were all just ourselves?

Steve

christine said...

bold and beautiful!

Catra said...

Hey FM-

So far 5 hours. A couple more hours to go and they will be done. Next he will start working on my right arm sleeve.

Catra

Catra said...

Hi Tim -

Thanks for the post. Life is to short to stress out on little things.
XOXO,
Catra

Catra said...

Hey UO-
Thanks!!!
Yep it's so true>
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Christine-
Thanks.
Catra