Friday, September 22, 2006

The love for the wilderness is more than a hunger for what is always beyond reach; it is also an experession of loyalty to earth, the earth which bore us and sustains us, the only paradise we shall ever know, the only paradise we ever need,
if only we had eyes to see.

I got that out of my Yosemite meditation book. I love it!

I know it has nothing to do with the picture, but means so much to me.

This is me & my friend Randy we go way back. We have known each other for 17 years.
We just started hanging out after not seeing each other for 13 years.
I'm just enjoying each moment we are spending together.
I thought I had a lot of tattoos :(
He has more than me! Looks like I just have to get more! Who said I was competitive ;)

Friends please send positive vibes once again for my third 100 in 3 weeks. Rio Del Lago 100. Thanks
XOXO,
Catra
 Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Good luck Catra! I'll be thinking of you. : )

Ben, aka BadBen said...

Positive vibes are coming your way!
I'll wake up Sunday morning at 3 a.m. (your time), and send even more positive vibes before my Sunday morning long run. You'll probably be needing them most, about that time.

Go kick some RDL but, grrl!

Ultra Okie said...

+vibes from OK Catra. You rock!

Catra said...

Hi Sarah-
Thank you!

Catra said...

Hi Ben-

Perfect!! I usually need them aroud 3am :)
Catra

Catra said...

Ultra okie thanks
Catra

Renee said...

Good vibes, Catra!

christine said...

good vibes from me too! you and your friend there look very comfortable together....is he a runner?

Lora said...

You guys are a real purty couple!! Bestest of luck on your 100--cant wait to read your report.

Clairie said...

Very inspiring stuff Catra. When I run my first ultra I will be sure to think of you and draw on your strength.

I recently crewed for the 100milers here in Australia and I have to say it was the best weekend.
What you guys go through when you run for that long is amazing. Being able to physically and mentally stick with it is a truely courageous achievement.

Best of luck for the next 100Miler!

Peachy Keen said...

Wow! You GO Catra! You guys make a very cute couple! Congrats on your running!
Peachy Keen

Catra said...

Hey Sarah-
Thanks :)

Catra said...

Hey Christine-
He's not really a runner. But he's willing to pace me during my races. So looks like that means he will become a runner ;)

Catra said...

Clairie-
I will give you all my energy when you run your first Ultra. Let me warn you they are very addicting.
Catra

Catra said...

Clairie-
I will give you all my energy when you run your first Ultra. Let me warn you they are very addicting.
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Lora-

Thanks! Yeah I think we look really cute together :)