Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Yosemite....The most beautiful place in the world!
I believe everything in life happens for a reason, that's just me. Everyone who has come into my life has taught me about life.
Even if wasn't a positive experiance at the time. I always later learn why I was with that person, or why I did what I did.
A special someone has come back into my life and it's a really cool thing. It's at the right time. You think you know someone, but when you're on drugs all the time ,you don'.t
Now that I'm clean, I realize I never really got to know this person. It's 12 years later and even though he's an old friend he's a new friend.
We have changed for the good in more ways then one.
I'm happy just living in the moment and being alive.

Wisdom card~
I am my own unique self..
Everyone is unigue and different. If we are like other people, then we are not expressing our own specialness.
 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ultra Okie said...

That is awesome Catra! People come into our lives for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. Sometimes it can be a combination of these. I am happy for you.

Steve

Ben, aka BadBen said...

We all need other people to stay healthy. Renewing old friendships is a wonderful part of the life experience.
Happy trails,
Bad Ben

Catra said...

Hey Steve-
Yes it's pretty cool.. we have know each other forever thinking back. We have known of each other for like 17 years!
He's coming out to support me at RDL 100 this weekend I think that's pretty cool :)

Catra said...

Hey Ben thanks.
Catra

Ultra Okie said...

Too cool Catra. Bring him to the Mother Road with you. Would like to meet you both. My training has fallen off a bit due to some stupid choices I have made, so don't think 24 hours is possible for the MR100. Still think (or hope) I can get it done in 30 hours.

Steve