Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The hardest part about running back to back to back hundreds is you don't get to train in between. I only ran two times this week. The reason I run is because I love the long training runs.
I miss running Mission Peak. If you look to the right of the picture you can see Mission Peak.
That's my favorite place to run. But for now I just run short stuff around Quarry lakes & the Alameda creek trail.

Ok friends please send me those positive vibes again this weekend.

ok here is a little toltec wisdom:::
Your word can create the most beautiful dream, or your word can destroy everything around you. Impeccability of the word only creates beauty, love, and heaven on earth.

XOXO,
Catra
 Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Ben, aka BadBen said...

I'm sitting in the lotus position and sending positive vibes your way right now...UMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Now go kick some ultra trail butt!

liz said...

hey Catra,

i heard your interview on Endurance Radio and have been following your blog ever since. i'm a vegan athlete (currently in recovery). you are such an inspiration. best of luck to you !!

best wishes,

- liz

Sarah said...

Good luck, Catra! And keep smilin'!
: )

Catra said...

Hey Ben thanks!! I will kick butt.
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Speedvegan-

Thanks for the post. I'm glad you are inspired. that makes me feel good.
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Sarah-

Thanks and I will keep smiling.
Catra

christine said...

You always have the best pictures...does someone else take them or do you lug around a mini tripod
and camera???

Lloyd said...

((positive vibrations))

I miss Garin Park and Mission Peak too. Grew up in Fairway Park...many moons ago.

Rock on, Catra.

Olga said...

Shoot, Catra, run on! You've got more positive vibes than Universe combined!

Renee said...

Toltec wisdom is fitting for right before you run another 100! All those Mesoamerican civilizations were made up of great runners.
Best wishes, Catra! You always inspire me to do better.