Friday, September 01, 2006

That's me in the portaledge 1,000 ft up on El Cap.

That picture was taken in 2003. I broke my ulna the next day in a fall.
I think El Cap is such a beautiful formation. I think the climbers that climb that rock are amazing. My dream one day is to make it all the way to the top climbing it. It will happen, because I will make it happen!!
Thought of the day...Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

HERC DRIVER said...

Amazing pic! I used to climb a lot, but it's been a long time...... :) Hope You're having a great weekend! When You're ready to come to Alaska, let me know... My airline miles are yours...... :)

Namaste,

Tom

Renee said...

I'm scared of heights. This picture makes me more scared of heights.

It's really amazing!

Catra said...

Hey Tom-

Thanks you're so sweet. Hey maybe you can find an Ultra and I could come and we could run it together.

Catra

Catra said...

Hey FR-

I used to be afraid of heights until I started climbing. It's really fun!!!

Catra