Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Wasatch 100 Me and my pacers. from Left to right, Gabe, Catra & Wayne.
I just want to thank both of these guys getting me to the finish. I had a great race because of them. I also want to thank Heidi who I met during my 511 mile fast pack through the Sierras. She lives in Salt Lake and came out to crew me at three aid stations. She made me smoothies at each aid station, what more could I ask for, she rocks.


Wisdom Card of the day;;;;

Resentment, criticism, guilt, and fear come from blaming others and not taking responsibility for my own experiences.


Happy trails,
Catra
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

JeffO said...

Hey, Catra!
A friend thinks I'm a crazy ultrarunner so he sees your blog and sends me the link.
Can you feel me "vibing" @U?
Let's do the LT100 in August next year.
Catchya if I can!
http://loosecrew-jeffo.blogspot.com/

JeffO
"I thought that screw was tight, but it keeps working loose."

Renee said...

Congrats on another well-run 100, Catra!

tim said...

Success is easier when we surround ourselves with good people.

love your adventures.

Debbie said...

Woooo hooooooooo

Miki said...

yay. pretty green grass!! and what a crew. very awesome to have that around you. w

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your great time. I was working the Lamb's Canyon aid station when you came through. You were looking strong.

I ran my first trail marathon last weekend, and now I'm thinking about running the Wasatch 100 next year. Maybe I'll see you on the trail.