Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's that time of year again...Time for me to do the Master cleanse.
My cleanse will start today and continue for at least 10 days. Time to get my body and mind clean. The cleanse should be done for at least 10 days.
Google master cleanse to learn more, or you can by the book for $ 6.50 at any Whole Foods. The book is Called the Master Cleanser by Stanley Burroughs.


WOD 1/25/2009

Complete 21-15-9-15-21 reps for time of:
  • Jumping squat with barbell (6" jump)
  • Push-ups

Time: 10:49. I did the J squats with a 21# barbell

Ran 3 miles after..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do this also! The cleanse is a great change of pace and makes me realize how much time I spend wasting my day planing/cooking/eating my meals. Im kind of inspired to do the cleanse also, as I'm about about due for mine. This time will be different for me tho, I been running all my drinking water through my new water ionizer. Hang in there. By the last 2-day of my detox I'm already cleansed and my body is begging for some good old food.

Shannon said...

Your the third bloggy I read about cleanse.....interesting.

Anonymous said...

That is just awesome! Master Cleanse sounds intense and like something we all should try.I saw your picture on the Rocky Raccoon 100 website. I will be running the last loop with my boyfriend....I'm scared!That's a lot of mileage for me! I'm an avid crossfitter NOT runner! Aw the things you do for love! Good luck ;)

leslie said...

I'm intrigued by the Master Cleanse. Do you normally drink caffeinated beverages, or are you caffeine-free? How do you handle caffeine when on the MC?

Way to go on your races. I'm running my first ultra in less than 2 weeks, and without your inspiration, I don't think I'd be doing it -- THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

You're drinking herbal tea on the cleanse. You don't want to drink caffeine or any kind of stimulant for that matter; when actually do the cleanse and you're a heavy coffee drinker you can actually feel the detox symptom as your body cleans itself on this toxin. Cool stuff.
John