Sunday, January 11, 2009

Things are not always what they appear, so examine everything carefully. What looks very positive could be negative and what looks negative could in fact be positive. The universe is a strange place and so things don’t always have to go according to your plan to actually be beneficial. This is a time to rely upon the Self, so examine and let go of support systems that no longer serve you.
© Stephen Haynes

Today I did an easy 3 miles. I started packing that always takes me a couple days ;) Don't wanna forget anything. I look forward to this trip. I will be staying with my niece Tiffany again on the North Shore she lives in Wahiawa.
I'm excited because

7 comments:

mrjwhit~ said...

Carta, you're going to do great this time. Please take plenty of pictures.

*Ultra*Rockstar* said...

this wisdom card hits close to home for me lately. Rock it at HURT hopefully the mud wont be as bad as last year.

ESfishdoc said...

I've been following your blog for close to a month.. although we are on different coasts and live very different lives I greatly enjoy your devotion and drive.....My wife and I are heading out to Hawaii (The Big Island and Kauai)on the 23rd of Jan. Best of luck on your 100. Richard

KJ said...

Catra, Best of luck on your journey, although I know you won't need it. I read your blog everyday and find such wonderful inspiration from it. Thank you for being you.

Kelly

Neal Jamison said...

Have a great trip to sunny HI! I miss that place... Run hard and stay healthy.

K said...

Good luck! You'll do great and really enjoy your time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Catra,

Have fun in Hawaii!!! I know you will do super because you have a great attitude!