Tuesday, January 06, 2009

You can never be what you are not. You can only be you, and that's it. And you are you right now, and it's effortless.
Today I got my hair colored by my BFF. I also colored her hair. It's fun to be a girlie girl sometimes.
I haven't seen Julia since before xmas. I was happy to hang with her. She's got a new boyfriend and really seems happy. I get to run with her Sunday so that makes me happy.


WOD 1/6/2009

Complete the following for time:

  • 21 hang power cleans (M:135#/W:95#)
  • Row 500m
  • 15 hang power cleans
  • Row 500m
  • 9 hang power cleans

If the rower is unavailable, run 400m instead.

This can get heavy quick. Make sure your coach shows you how to use the hook grip.

I didn't do this workout took a rest day.

10 comments:

K said...

Cute hair!

K said...

Hi Catra--I don't mean to get mushy but your blog has been such an inspiration to me. Especially your super-positive affirmations like "Love Life Love Life".. Really helps these days. Please keep it up --you are definately making a difference in my life... Ok enough with the mushy stuff!

Trevor said...

i was in a scary moment of psychedelia tonight searching google images for "positive" and found your old blog.
You're awesome! and ravishingly attractive.

Catra said...

Karen-
Thank you so much it really makes me feel good that you get inspiration from my blog. Karen you really touched my heart saying that I was making a difference in your life. I am just trying to be me ;)
XOXO,
Catra

Catra said...

Trevor-
Thanks so much for stopping by..WOW ravishingly attractive! I have never been called that but I love it thanks so much.
Catra

Shannon said...

Hair is cute "girlie girl."

Anonymous said...

Hi Catra!

Friday would be great! What is your email address? I will give you my contact info since I won't be at the box today.

Sara

Jon said...

What IS your original hair color Catra? Although I amuse myself in thinking of you as a baby and having pink hair, baby tattoos, tiny piercings (no clip-ons for you!), and were crawling your 100's in diapers. :-)

Catra said...

Hi Sara-
It catrarunner@yahoo.com
email me so we can chat.
Catra

Anonymous said...

wow! you rock! i'll be reading somemore of you blog in a bit...(gotta work and things) but i love yor tats! and that's awesome that you run.....i am currently training for carlsbad half! yippie!