Monday, January 26, 2009

Not all opportunity is good opportunity, so pick and choose wisely out of the opportunities that will soon be presented. This is a time to be considering the future and putting down strong foundations that will lead to success. If you build the foundations correctly success will follow easily. If you don’t take time to lay the foundation correctly then your plans are likely to fall down. Don’t delay or prevaricate at this time. Propitious happenings are afoot.
© Stephen Haynes

Day #2 of the Master cleanse. I woke up really tired this morning. My eyes and nose are really running . this morning..Just part of the cleanse..Hopefully all goes well today. I did crossfit today but my body is sore from yesterdays wod and Saturdays run.
WOD 1-26-09

1 round for time:
50 kettlebell swings 25#
50 squats with 30#
300 abmat sit-ups

time:7:01

6 comments:

Martin said...

Nice work in your training lately. Will you be maintaining the work load while going through the master cleanse?

avabee said...

I love the quote! (I'm training for my first marathon (not up to your level yet :) )

Catra said...

Hi Martin-
Usually the first 3 days my energy takes a dip. I was really tired today. So by Wed. I should feel better. I will do crossfit 5 days this week and I will run my usual 6 days. I will be running a 50k race/fun run Sunday I should be fine. I have done 40 mile training runs several times while on the Mater cleanse. I'm not recommending people do that..It's all about listening to your body.
Catra

Catra said...

Hey avabee which Marathon are you running?? You will get to my level it all starts with running a marathon ;)
xoxo

avabee said...

Lincoln Marathon--May 3. I'm just loving the training. I look forward to my long runs all week :)

Martin said...

Thank you for the information. As you enjoy the cross-fit WOD's so much, you may find rosstraining.com interesting.