Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Be Conscious of Your Attitude

Be conscious of your attitude. Work extra hard at keeping your attitude positive in all kinds of weather, through all the challenges of life. Catherine Pulsifer



Today did a short run..I usually take Mondays off but ran 5 miles yesterday so I ran 3 miles today just to keep my legs loose. But they felt tight today. Maybe the tabata squats yesterday.
I'm getting a massage today before work. Need to have him work on my right Hamstring and IT band.
Did Tabata abs and Tabata push-ups today.

I wanna go into Mi-wok feeling good. I will run Mission Peak tomorrow morning no more than 10 miles that will be my last long run for the week. I will run 3 miles Thursday with Rocky and that's it for the week until Miwok 100k.

I hope everyone's taper is going well.

7 comments:

*Ultra*Rockstar* said...

Hope your feet heal up before this weekend.
Ill be thinking of ya.We are going to go do our yearly anni. run this weekend.We run the years we have been married so this year its 14 miles. Heading up to cool to run:)

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good plan. Best of luck at Miwok and have a great time!

Stuart said...

Good quote, great to see you at LD and congrats to you and Andy on another great race, stay loose and have a fantastic Miwok, I know you'll be out there kicking butt and taking numbers!

Shannon said...

Rest up girl, you want to run injury free this time! :)

Hone said...

Good luck at Miwok. If you run into any of the 2 Alaskans there give them a nice game slap for me!!

You running it with Andy??

Donald said...

Catra - I love your attitude! Have a great race at Miwok.

Snakebite said...

Were there words in this post? I didn't get past the picture!