Wednesday, April 29, 2009

You Are Capable of More Than You Know

You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give. Edward O. Wilson


It's Miwok taper time so that means Rocky gets more attention from me..Not that he doesn't enough, but during taper time we spend more running time together because I'm not rushed ;)
Rocky is very excited because he is going to have a special visitor tomorrow.
In this picture I am telling him all about it but I told him I can't tell him who :(
It's the person we love the mostest,
I can tell you Andy Kumeda my BF.
Rocky hasn't seen Andy in a month so he will go crazy when he sees him.
We are running Miwok this weekend so he will b up until Monday. This will be one of the few races that we will be at together that we will not be running together. I paced Andy last year and he was bummed about his time. So I told him not to run with slow poke me this year and get a 100k PR. So he will do awesome. Me I hope to beat my fastest Miwok time. Don't ask me what it is, I gotta look it up.

Crossfit wod today was not timed just a mellow workout. Got a massage yesterday so don't want to mess my neck up again since it was tight.
300 sit-ups
100 squat
50 Kettlebell swings
50 push press

4 comments:

Joe Abeyta said...

Hi Catra,
It was good to meet you at the BSIM expo. Best of luck to both you and Andy at Miwok!
Joe from WFM

Unknown said...

Very cool that you get to share the race with your best friend. Good luck this weekend!

PunkRockRunner said...

Best of Luck at Miwok this weekend and I can't wait to hear about your PR (I know you can do it). I'm going for a Marathon PR in Eugene, OR.

All the best!

Ron

Shannon said...

Have fun with your two favorite boys!