Thursday, April 02, 2009

Enjoy every minute
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Earl Nightingale

Hi fellow bloggers heading out with Mr. Rocky ridge to Sierra Madre today to spend time with Andy. We decided we will not be running for hours this weekend. We will all spend time together. We will show up to a 5k on Saturday with Rocky if the RD allows us, we will run with him. If not we will cheer on the crossfit elite fitness academy at the race.
I will do a run tomorrow, after I go get my ass kicked by Coach Eric LeClair at http://teamcrossfitacademy.com/_wordpress/ looking forward to seeing all my friends at crossfit.
Enjoy your day.

4 comments:

Neal Jamison said...

Catra,

Beautiful post about your mom. I love the story we did for my book. I re-read that one often.

Best wishes,
Neal

Mike Bitton said...

You keep inspiring! Tonight I start hittingThe Workout CrossFit here in Vancouver, Washington, twice a week!

HERC DRIVER said...

Hope You have a wonderful weekend Catra!!! Hanging out in Japan right now..... :)

Namaste,

Tom

CubicleGirl said...

Catra, i can't help but notice how VIBRANT all your tats are - your chest piece especially. Most of my ink is black 'n' grey, but i have a sparrow on each hip and want to make sure they stay sharp!
Do you moisturize with anything in particular, or have any tips on tattoo longevity? Thanks!