Monday, April 06, 2009

Enjoy every minute

Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Earl Nightingale
Just got home from visiting my BF Andy Kumeda. We did so much fun stuff this weekend. We went to dinner Friday and a drive in movie in Hollywood where they showed the movie in a parking lot of a small theater. Went to Das Bunker club to see Funker Vogt. They were awesome. Saturday went to the Derby day 5k, planned to run with Rocky but they said no dogs :( so we ran it before it started and cheered on all our crossfit elite fitness academy friends.
Went to there party Saturday night. I got a cool award picture of me and Coach LeClair. I was voted the res. cardio endurance award. It was unexpected, I thought it was very sweet.
Ok I am off to work. I will write more tomorrow about my weekend plus I have tons of pics. to put up.
Congrats. to all who ran AR 50m and Umstead 100 this past weekend. And congrats. to all the crossfitters who ran the 5k.

1 comment:

Hone said...

Whats up girl?

No dogs huh? Thats lame. One of the many reasons I prefer Alaska. We are a dog loving state. My dog Ernie is going to run his first 50 mile race this summer up here. Hopefully we will win the damn thing.

See you at the Divide in a few.