Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Be Conscious of Your Attitude

Be conscious of your attitude. Work extra hard at keeping your attitude positive in all kinds of weather, through all the challenges of life. Catherine Pulsifer


So I ran 6 miles today and all I can say is it was slow ;) I think one more day and bigger shoes will do the trick. They are still healing those darn blisters.
I dropped my car off for an oil change so just ran on the road.

The road hurts anyways.
I am planing on running 20 miles tomorrow morning. I will see how it goes.
I have been only doing tabatas as my WOD. my feet are sore so by Friday I will be back into harder wods.
Today did, sit-ups , push-ups and lunges.

6 comments:

evilcuppycakes said...

I wish I had 1/2 the energy and motivation you have

CoyoteGirl said...

Congrats on besting your Leona time, even with all of those blisters! You and Andy look great/happy together. I'm so happy for you. I'm in awe of your dental stamina/courage....ten cavaties!!! Wow woman, I'm a big dental sissy, I'd be crying in the chair out of fear!

Shannon said...

I was just looking back at 06," your like Dick Clark you never age!

Catra said...

Hey Shannon-
Thanks :) that made my day!!

Catra said...

Hey Coyotegirl-
It really wasn't that bad ;) I once had 3 root canals in a day. That was last year.
I thought that wasn't a big deal either ;)

Anonymous said...

Be a little smarter and take some days off.