Wednesday, April 09, 2008

THE ROOT CAUSE OF ALL DISEASE IS A NEGATIVE ATTITUDE ABOUT TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF.
How do we define "taking care of yourself"? Create a new self-care practice today. Observe your comfort level when it comes to being good to yourself. Discomfort is a wise teacher.

This healing card is perfect for my mood today. I am really going through some challenging stuff right now. I just can't stay focused I want everything now.
I'm have some financial issues going on. I just need to let the universe handle it because there is nothing I can do. Next year ,in April will be a better time for me but for now I just need to make it through the year.
On that note anyone want to buy a Mini Van??? I still have my van, and once I sell that things will be better.
I hope everyone has a beautiful day.

6 comments:

Neal Jamison said...

Catra,

What about the discomfort we bring upon ourselves through WODs and hill/sprint workouts? I took a few of my running buddies on a tough hill-repeat workout today. It was uncomfortable -- but that was good.

Best of luck with things you have going on. I wish I needed a minivan. I'm sure you'll have no problem selling that.

Peace from VA,
Neal
http://ultratraining101.blogspot.com/

jaltevers said...

Sorry to hear about the rough times. I think I'm just leaving a rough patch, for me it was my boss, so I named a really hard hill after her and kept working at that hill on my bike and by foot until I finally beat it, now I know that if i can overcome the hill I can overcome anything my boss throws at me! Not sure if that helps or not. Good luck with everything.

Judi said...

I hope your van sells. I know how frustrating it is to have money problems.

Olga said...

Talk to me about financial issues...they hit me like a truck. I am taking mental health day from work just to try and re-coup (no, they didn't hit today, I think I realize them today full speed).
Lets think positive...though sometimes it's really really hard.

Donna said...

You'll get through this, I'm sure of it. Good things happen to good people like you. Just keep that positive attitude!

CoyoteGirl said...

Arrrgh, Rough money times! I'm so sorry Catra, but like others have said here, good things happen to good people. And you CAN and WILL get through it. If you're in debt; take little steps all of the time to get out of it. I did that when I was in some major debt and I eventually cleared it. It'll be so wonderful when it's all solved - look forward to that.

You're a very special, fun person...good things are coming you're way!