Monday, April 21, 2008

A few images from Leona Divide 50 miler. Andy stayed with my slow ass the whole time. We finished in 11:36. We did had fun, even if we both had stomach issues most of the race. I will post my report tonight.

Andy and I at the start of Leona Divide 50 miler
Me signing the PCT guest book at the trail head. I signed it last year when I passed through.
Me with my favorite sign a PCT trail marker.
Me passing the PCT northbound section hikers. They are section hiking to Mexico.

7 comments:

Olga said...

Way to go, Catra and Andy!

Anonymous said...

I think the hikers are checking you out ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi, what kind of diet do you eat? I was just curious! Your time was still pretty good in my book! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Catra, are you still planning on hiking the entire PCT this year or did plans change?

Stuart said...

Great to finally meet you and have a quick chat. Sorry to hear that you both had tummy troubles, you we're looking good when you crossed the finish line, and well done for the three races in three weekends, that's a great achievement.

Judi said...

Hey girl, your race looks awesome. You look so happy and pretty with Andy by your side.

Judi said...

P.S. You having ITB problems?