Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ROCKY IS UP AND RUNNING AGAIN :)I love my little dog so much. He makes me smile each day. I was getting ready to go on a short run, I looked over and he was laying on my hydration pack. I realized he was telling me he wanted to go. He knows I'm leave for SoCal tomorrow so he won't see me for a few days. He always knows when I'm leaving he's smart like that.
I thought his shoulder has been fine since Saturday. I took him out yesterday for a walk and he was fine.
I always let Rocky run when he wants to run, and walk when he has to.
We had a wonderful run at Quarry lakes he loves all the birds and the dogs and their people.

When Rocky needs a break he lets me know just like in the picture. He's resting up. the weather was great. Looking forward to my third 50 miler in three weeks this weekend. Should be fun.
I hope everyone has a great rest of the week. Enjoy the beauty in each day.

THE INDIVIDUAL EPITOMIZES THE UNIVERSE.
Where exactly does your influence on life end? You'll never know the full power or consequences of your actions and choices. Enhance the whole life today through your actions.

12 comments:

Judi said...

Have another great race. You are incredible! Hope you get to see your man this week.

Donna said...

You have a great week too!!! Glad to hear Rocky is up and doing fine.

Catra said...

Hi Judi-
I do get to see Andy tomorrow at 7:40am. This will be our first 50 miler we will run together. We are going to run the whole race together. I hope you are well. I will check your page right now to see if things are getting better.
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Donna thanks so much. Funny how the little guy is fine :)
Catra

Anonymous said...

It's good to see the Rockstar back in action!

Dr. Marc and Tanya said...

See ya Saturday at Leona!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new header!

CoyoteGirl said...

Have a great race Catra!

Rocky's a little cutie.

Olga said...

Have fun at Leona!

Leslie said...

You can't believe how envious I am! Geeeesh, I've only run one of these things and already I want more! Leona looks like a special one. And you can reconnect with an old friend (the PCT) and a new one (Andy!!)

Have a good one - and promise to get more than 1.5 hours of sleep!

jaltevers said...

Have a great run! It should be a nice comfortable weekend to run in.

Debbie said...

Oh my god, what a cute little smiling sausage boy! Have a great time at your race. Groetjes from Holland, Deb