Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ROCKY TRYING TO GET MY ATTENTION!!!.
He got it, he wanted to go for a walk.


Rocky is the luckiest dog and I'm the luckiest Mom. When I'm sad he makes me happy. He's so darn cute what's not to love about him
On our walk we stopped by the park near my house. I haven't stopped there forever. I use to get drunk and high in that park back in the day.
I took Rocky on his first ride on a swing. He didn't like it. But the duck ride was a hit he liked going back and forth. The Gardeners where there cleaning the park. And I think they thought I was a little nutty. That's ok it's called having FUN!!!

WITHOUT HOPE, WE LIVE IN DESIRE.
Ask yourself, "What are my desires?" Then ask, "What are my genuine needs?" Discover how casually you desire things that have no real value for you. Then you'll realize how easily you lose your power.

5 comments:

*Ultra*Rockstar* said...

AWWW that is too F'n cute of a pic!!! .....

Catra said...

Thanks Michelle- He's the best!

Leslie said...

Hiya! I was very excited to come and play in your backyard last weekend. I am amazed that such an oasis exists so close to the city!! Sunol has always looked like such a great place in your pics as well.

It was very cool to meet you - you need to come to Alberta and see Banff National Park! You would be amazed and inspired. Good for you for finishing off a heinous 24 hours with a smile. See you at Miwok!

I posted a Diablo race report and pics on the Leslie blog. Enjoy!

Leslie

Anonymous said...

Hey Catra,

Good to see you're well and rocky too!!!!
funny pics .....;)
Oh i had the WS100 race director maybe will run next year for my French trail running magazine....cool
I hope you're well for you

Say "Hello" of Me at Jerry ...hope well also for him...
lov,
ju

Judi said...

I am so glad he is better.