Wednesday, October 24, 2007

When I'm running I often feel like someone or something is following me.
Well someone is and it's my shadow. I feel as though it's one of my angels watching over me.
Master cleanse day #10. I come off the cleanse tomorrow. I get to drink orange juice for two days then I go back to my 100% raw diet. I must say I feel good but I know I should keep going for 20 days to get a better cleanse because of all the medication I was on, In January I will do a 20 day Master cleanse. I have time to mentally prepair for it.

"There is a power at work that is not seen but nevertheless exists. When we are unable to deal with, or change, our situation this unforeseen power comes to our aid. So expect difficulties or obstacles to be transformed or even neutralised, but in all cases with a positive outcome. There is nothing to fear at this time, it is only a process, as the old gives way to the new. Without change growth cannot occur. The right ideas or actions will become apparent. © Stephen Haynes"

6 comments:

T Z said...

Hi Catra.
I am amazed at how much energy you have after 7, 8, 9, days on the cleanse. I was on it for 4 days this past winter, and my running just stopped. I caught back up when I started eating. I did get a good cleanout and see how the bidy could be completely cleansed with the whole 10 days.

It's good to see more running pics. I have just started my blog and I am having a blast sharing the trails with anyone and everyone. You are an inspiration

TZ

Travis said...

thats why I always run towards the sun, that way my shadow never beats me.

Anonymous said...

"shadows don't always follow you...sometimes thay take the lead"... quote me. "Sunsreen Steve" here... have you gotten the SPF 60 Ombrelle yet? Let me know how it works... as in how sticky it might be... I've only used the SPF 45, and it gets sticky in hot weather. I used it yesterday in smoke filled San Diego... and ended up with ash stuck to my face where my dust mask and my sunglasses didn't cover... I have to admit, I looked like I was wearing some primeival mask... should have got a pic. I'm thankful the winds have changed... and we're safe for now. Great B+W pics of you and that damn shadow... Stevo

Catra said...

Hi Steve-
I wore it today didn't feel sticky. It's very light. Is the 45 for your face or body????
I know with sunscreen they make it lighter and not so heavy in the face formulas.
Thanks for turning me on to it.
WOW how can you breath out there?? I guess that's why you have a face mask. I hope where you are there is no danger of the fires getting you.
Catra

Anonymous said...

Catra... the 45 I have, is a lotion/moisteriser... better for the body, not the face. I use the Sport 30 most of the time... it's lighter, and sweat/water proof. I can surf a few hours before I need to apply more. A lighter formula in SPF 45 or 60 would be great... let me know if you find it. No danger of fires here, for now. I've only been to the Bay Area a few times... L.A./San Diego boy all my life. Freemont sounds and looks great. Take care... keep up the pace... Stevo

Anonymous said...

Hey Catra,

Looking good! Now people will mistake you for being 25 instead of 30! Have you been carded at a bar recently? ;-)

I've been on the fence about a Master Cleanse for a long time, mainly because I've been worried about my energy levels plummeting. Apparently that's not an issue, it it (at least not with you)?

Jay.