Friday, October 26, 2007

LIFE IS GOOD!!!! LET ME CHANGE THAT, IT'S GREAT!

I worked at Whole Foods yesterday. It was the first time I have been back since I left in May. It was great seeing all my old friends. I never really realized how much I am loved by the team members & customers. Everyone told me they missed my positive outgoing personality. I really missed everyone too.
All the customers were so happy to. It feels good to be so loved.
I will still work there a couple times a week. Love the discount 20% and missed my friends.


This is a raw sandwich. Doesn't it look yummy. Made it through the Master cleanse so it's time to eat.


"Now is a time of commitment. Decide upon your direction or goal and begin the journey towards it. Take time to recognise the patterns that have sabotaged you in the past and eliminate them from your future. Change must take place in the inner you before change can take place in the real world. Let balance be your watchword and if you need help then it will appear. © Stephen Haynes"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catra... nice sandwich... sprouts, tomatoe... hopefully some avocado, surrounded by whole grains... all you need to add is a little "Spike" seasoning. Thanks for the tip about the new Ombrelle SPF 60 "Face" sunscreen. I'll order it tonight... Stevo

Catra said...

Hi Stevo-
My sandwich is raw. The bread is made from sprouted nuts ground up and dehydrated to be a little crunchy.
I love the sunscreen. It's awesome, thanks. You will love the 60 block.
Catra

Anonymous said...

Hi Catra,
I read your blog all the time and consider you an inspiration. I really enjoy the pictures you post and your vibrant energy and personality. I was wondering what you thought of Into The Wild. I am a huge Jon Krakauer fan as well and am looking forward to Sean Penn's version of the book. By the way, you look fantastic! Michelle

Cycling Phun said...

That actually does look seriously good. I need to look more deeply into a raw diet. Feel free to pass along any suggestions for a good place to start.
Ooh! and even a reference to "Spike" seasoning in the comments! I have a long, inside joke-type story about "Spike". Anyway...