Friday, October 05, 2007

Fast Jerry & me at the border in Campo. Way back in May. Can't wait to be standing there in May 2008.
Jerry is such a good friend I was in so much pain today. He went out of his way as always and did my shopping and brought me straws so I could drink my smoothies. I hope the pain goes away soon. It's intense. What should I expect, they removed all the skin on my face with a CO2 laser.
Thanks again Jerry. I hope you will be my crew guy next year again while I'm on the PCT again.



















.

Me hiking on the Tahoe rim trail last month. Such a beautiful trail.
Peolple usually only see the road that goes around the lake. If they only
got out of their cars and walked up. Look what they could see.







Access the Power - Cards of Wisdom: "Persevere and direct your energy towards your goals. If you do this and truly believe in what you’re trying to achieve you will be given the power to succeed. Sometimes obstacles should be seen as a test - pass the test and overcome the obstacles and success will be in your grasp. If you are feeling challenged right now examine whether it is due to misunderstandings or perhaps a mistrust. Opportunities will arise to resolve your situations. "

4 comments:

HERC DRIVER said...

Hang in there Catra!! Hope you just lay around and relax this weekend.... Looks like it's going to snow here any day now........ Ah, Alaska!! :)

Have a great weekend Kiddo!!!

Namaste,

Tom

Anonymous said...

i hope you feel better soon.
try to sleep and the time will pass and you will be well soon. as you would say "fit as f**k".
Lynn

Catra said...

Hi Tom-
I can't do anything so yes I'm sitting around. I have to stay in for two weeks :(
Did you hear about all the snow up North on the PCT. 25 of my friends we're so close but all had to end their PCT journey with less than 200 miles to go. Most of them stuck together just to make it back to safty after the trail overnight was gone due to snow.
Take care out there.
XOXO,
Catra

Catra said...

Hi Lynn-
Thanks I'm doing just that resting so I can recover fast.
Catra