Sunday, October 28, 2007

Saturday & Sunday's trail runs.

Had a great weekend. Ran trail's near Mount Diablo with Mike. We explored the Las Trampas to Diablo trail and than ran an out and back out of Macedo Ranch.

Sunday ran Mission Peak to Sunol with Myling & Joe. I haven't seen them since July so it was good to run with them again.

They will also be running the Mission Peak 12 hour challenge on Saturday.

I hope everyone was able to get out and run this weekend too.





"Don’t overload yourself with any more thinking. This is more a time of resting before action takes place. Intellectual reasoning only leads to frustration or leads you away from the direction you should be taking. As this is a re-orientation period take time to evaluate your goals, they may not be the same goals that you started with. Trust your feelings more, future success is at hand. © Stephen Haynes "

9 comments:

Unknown said...

hey beautiful one.
just checking in to see how things are... thanks for sharing your radiant positive energy with all of us! You rock.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, the critters you get to pose for you! Still can't believe the turkey vulture let you photograph it...those things are so shy. Looking good Catra, as usual. Really like the legs picture, should totally be a motivation poster or something.

Caren

Catra said...

Hi Heather-
Thanks so much for the beautiful comments. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Catra

Anonymous said...

Those trails look wonderful. Wish I could be there!, but I'm so many miles away.

Charlie T, Tallahassee, Florida

Brian said...

Catra,
Hello from Ohio.. This is my first comment on here, although I've been reading your blog for over a year now. I really enjoy your photos and positive mentality! You're lookin great.. Keep up the good work!

Catra said...

Hi Caren-
Thanks so much for the comments.
I do get lucky with the wildlife, I guess they know I'm a good person and will do no harm to them. I think that's why they always give me such nice pictures ;)
Catra

Catra said...

Hi Charlie-
If you ever come to Cali. you gotta come run with me.
Catra

Catra said...

Hi Brian-
Thank you so much.
Just checked your blog those are some beautiful shots you took on the trail. Love all the Fall colors in Ohio.
Catra

Brian said...

Come run the Youngstown 50K next September and we'll cover your entry fee! =)